Hi thanks a lot for your answers

I have retried with a new test scenario its clear now and deleting an
incremental is really dangerous.
But I think that a function that enable the administrator to "join" 2 jobs
would be cool.
Imagine that one day lots of data manipulation are done on the machine that I
want to backup, so there is a great difference between 2 incremental. The jobs
are done, and deleting one job is dangerous for the jobs that follows
In this case, that would be great to mix 2 jobs.
Its quite complicated to explain I know.
Take a look at this little scenario, a classical Full with his incremental jobs
: the client is typically a big file server

1 - The full
2 - an incremental
3 - someone make a mistake while he was exploring the file server he made lots
of copy of files in the server (for example : a bad drag and drop).
4 - a nightly scheduled incremental
5 - the administrator see that the last incremental got a lot of new files and
that job bytes got a huge value.
5 - the user see his error and deletes the duplicates
6 - a new incremental is ran
7 - after checking everything, I want to reduce the size of my backups by
"fusioning" the two last incrementals. The idea is to add new files of step 4
to step 6 but without the files deleted at step 6

In a mathematical view, it can be seen like that : Inc6.1 = Inc4 - (Files of
Inc4 deleted at Inc6.0) + (new files of inc6.0) +  (crush files modified after
Inc4 with their version of inc6.0)

I hope that it can be understood more easily than the previous post !

Thanks a lot

Hugo