Hi,

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> The above config will makes bacula-fd listen on IPv6 only on my Ubuntu
> instance (which makes sense of course).  However, if you add the IPv4 in:
>
>   FDAddresses  = {
>     ipv4 = { addr = 0.0.0.0; port = 9102; }
>     ipv6 = { addr = :: }
>   }
>
> It no longer binds to any IPv6 addresses.

Interestingly also, when I set the above config on by Ubuntu Desktop, the
bacula-fd becomes quite unstable, crashing repeatedly (though not
immediately) with an email to root saying:

[New Thread 0xb77fbb70 (LWP 3464)]

0x0070c416 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

$1 = 1918985571

$2 = 135180360

$3 = 135180400

/etc/bacula/scripts/btraceback.gdb:4: Error in sourced command file:

No symbol "catalog_db" in current context.

Once I removed the IPv6 element, all seems stable again.

Gavin