Hello,

That would mean there is no job retention. BackupCatalog jobs are pruned.
So, we can have Job pruning before volume pruning.
File, Job, Volume retentions are differents parameters. Volumes can only
be automatically recycled if no more jobs references it.

Best regards.
Jerome Blion.

http://www.hebergement-pro.org/bacula/output.txt<http://www.hebergement-pro.org/bacula/joblist.txt>

>> Files backed up during these jobs cannot be listed with "list files
>> jobid=35". I can restore the whole job successfully (as the volume has
>> not
>> been recycled yet)
>> When I perform a show job=Backup_Serveur (or anyone else), I have the
>> following strange line: JobRetention=0 secs FileRetention=11 months 16
>> days
>> 4 hours 46 mins 48 secs
>> I never set it up such retentions. What is that File Retention ? I
don't
>> understand it.
>>
>> By the past, I modified retention period. How does the pruning work ?
is