Wolfgang Denk <wd <at> denx.de> writes:

> Dear Marco,
>
> I wrote:
>
> > > So I would say give the xattr=yes a go on your install and see
> > > if it works for these attributes. You could create a test fileset
> > > with a known file with a posix file capability and run the bacula-fd
> > > with a debug level of 100 and watch for xattr save messages.
> >
> > Done that, but I could not see any.
>
> The log file is available here: ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/tmp/log.gz

Ok that log is kind of useless. I'm not to interested in
the director and sd as they are not really involved and couldn't
care less what you save.

I would run a bacula-fd -d 100 -f on a test client. e.g. first
shutdown the original bacula-fd and redirect that output to
a file. When we get that data of the backup we can take it
from there first lets make sure bacula-fd sees the xattr.
Like I said in the other mail its better to put just one file
you know for sure has these capability in a seperate fileset.

Marco