Hi Uwe, thanks for the response. I'm not sure how many directors we'll
have. Was going to start with one and go from there. How many do you have
for your 110 client setup? It's good to hear you're fairly happy with the
separate d/p/v for each client scheme.

Initially we'll be backing up about 8TB nightly on incremental's and about
30TB on a full.

Any tips you might have in terms of # of directors or catalogs or media
servers we should start with would be appreciated. Otherwise It'll be a
trial and error for me. :)

Thanks,
Romeo