Hello Jason,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 09:37:12PM -0500, Jason Voorhees wrote:
> Hello guys:
> Based on your experience, what alternative do we have for backing up
> information to the cloud preferably using Bacula?

I wrote a script a while ago that runs as a RunAfterJob element which
encrypts (gpg) and copies a full backup of a client (or its disk
volume rather) to an S3 bucket using the aws shell client.

It's still very rudimentary but it does the job nicely when it comes
to keeping a full backup safe (and secure) from a local disaster.

I seem to recall "cloud support" (whatever that may mean in today's
buzzword bingo) was announced for Bacula 8.

All the best,

Uwe Schürkamp | email: <uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net>

Bacula-users mailing list