Hi all,

is anyone backing up clusters w/ shared filesystems?

Specifically, I have a number of active-passive pairs where shared
storage is on drbd, mounted on active node only. There is the third
("cluster" aka "floating") ip that is up on active node. So the setup is

- on node A @ 1.2.3.4 : back up /etc, crontabs, etc.
- on node B @ 1.2.3.5 : back up /etc, crontabs, etc.
- on active node @ 1.2.3.1 : back up /drbd

So far I had a 2nd FD on another port started by the cluster software on
the active node for #3. It works but I wonder if there is a simpler way
-- all I need's a cluster-fd that's tied to ip address but the ip may be
up on one node or the other.

Any better ideas? (I'm on 7.05. ATM)
--
Dimitri Maziuk