I have tried it with the following configuration without success.

Job {
  Name = BaseData
  Type = Backup
  JobDefs = ChangerJob
  Level = Base
  FileSet = BaseFS
}
Job {
  Name = BackupClient1
  JobDefs = ChangerJob
  Base = BackupClient1, BaseData
  Accurate = yes
  Level = Full
  FileSet = FullFS
}

FileSet {
  Name = BaseFS
  Include {
    Options {
    BaseJob = s5
    Accurate = s5
    Verify = s5
    Signature = MD5
    }
    File = /daten
  }
}
FileSet {
  Name = FullFS
  Include {
    Options {
      Accurate = s5
      BaseJob = s5
      Verify = s5
      Signature = MD5
    }

A file has been moved to another folder between Job 160 and 161.

159 Base 36 764.3 M OK 05-Sep-17 15:40 BaseData
160 Full 36 0 OK 05-Sep-17 15:42 BackupClient1
161 Full 36 24.65 M OK 05-Sep-17 15:44 BackupClient1

What is my fault?

> Thanks for the answer.

Hello, Fabian,

> But what makes it for sense that a moved file with the same MD5 sum is saved
> again?
> It works as if only the complete path to the file is compared. Does anyone use
> Deduplication?

Please, read the manual:

"By default, Bacula will compare permissions bits, user and group fields,
modification time, size and the checksum of the file to choose between the
current backup and the BaseJob file list. You can change this behavior with the
BaseJob FileSet option. This option works like the verify= one, that is
described in the FileSetFileSetResource chapter.

FileSet {
Name = Full
Include = {
Options {
BaseJob = pmugcs5
Accurate = mcs
Verify = pin5
}
File = /
}
}"

<http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/File_Deduplication_using_Ba.html>

> Hello,
> Hello, Fabian,
>
> is it normal to back up bacula moved files or renamed files over and over
> again?
> I have created a test configuration with base jobs but the files are backed up
> again and again.
> Base jobs are always full, since they are the paradigm to further jobs
> file-level deduplication.
>
> Does anyone have a solution to the problem or a working configuration file?
>
> To the procedure:
> 1. I'm starting a backup as a base job OK
> 2. a full backup using a base job OK
> 3. rename or move a file
> 4. Full Backup with Base JobRegards,
> --

Heitor Medrado de Faria | CEO Bacula do Brasil | Visto EB-1 | LPIC-III | EMC
05-001 | ITIL-F
• Não seja tarifado pelo tamanho dos seus backups, conheça o Bacula Enterprise:
http://www.bacula.com.br/enterprise/[http://www.bacula.com.br/enterprise/]
• Ministro treinamento e implementação in-company do Bacula Community:
http://www.bacula.com.br/in-company/[http://www.bacula.com.br/in-company/]
+55 61 98268-4220 | www.bacula.com.br[http://www.bacula.com.br]
Indicamos também as capacitações complementares:
• Shell básico e Programação em Shell com Julio Neves.
• Zabbix com Adail Host.