Hello, Fabian,

> This tells me that I can also use MD5.
> The MD5 sum is also stored in the database but the next backup is ignored.
> Another solution would be OK for me.
> I only want to move or move renamed data again and again if it is not
> necessary.
> The Enterprise version is unfortunately too expensive even if it works well.

I read this thread over and I could not find what is the problem that you are
trying to solve.

1. Why do you need to deduplicate files backup if they are moved?
2. Will this save a significant amount of storage?
3. Do you really need to backup the data after it is moved?

PS.: I never used or observed Bacula File Deduplication using two different
FileSets for Base and for the ordinary jobs.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria | EB-1 Visa | LPIC-III | ITIL-F | EMC 05-001| Bacula
Systems Certified Administrator II
• Bacula Enterprise does not charge per backup size and has plugins for many
applications. In the USA: http://bacula.us/
• Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
+55 61 98268-4220 | http://bacula.us