Hello,

A hypothetical scenario.
I have Bacula 9 running on Debian 9 and writing to LTO-7 tapes (Quantum-Ultrium).
Can I read these tapes elsewhere without Bacula?

Normally that would require tapes to be formatted to LTFS.
Can Bacula write to LTFS tapes or can it only use own native data structure?
Would browsing and copying data require Bacula tools (such as bls and bextract) installed?
Does it matter if I write in Linux and read in Windows or Mac?
Can LTFS and Bacula work closely together or are they mutually exclusive?

Please advise.

Thanks
Adam