On 10/01/2017 02:47 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> There seem to be several malfunctions relating to extremely high polling
> rates.  Did a timeout or delay get accidentally removed or disabled
> somewhere, I wonder...?

Hi Phil,

Yes, I think so. I reported this other one that also seems to be a
timing-related issue to the bugs database the other day:

http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=2322

After I reported it, I made a couple configuration changes that seem to have
mitigated this #2322 one I think though...

Namely, I set the Autochanger resource in the bacula-dir.conf to have a
MaximumConcurrentJobs=10, which is the same as the SD's Autochanger that it
points to. Previously the Dir's MCJ for this Autochanger was like 30, and the
SD's was 10.   By limiting it at the Dir, this #2322 one seems to be gone - I
think. :)

Now that I am aware of what I did to 'fix' it, I should probably add this bit
of information to that bug report. ;)

But on the topic of this thread, I guess the bugs database is the place I
should also create a ticket.

Thanks for the reply.

Best regards,

Bill