De: Kern Sibbald [mailto:k...@sibbald.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 06 de noviembre de 2017 17:36
Para: Jaime Ferrer; bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup error with LTO-7

Hello Jaime,

Well in the Device resource that you show below, nothing is defined for the
Alert Command so I am not sure which one you had enabled.  The first one that
is labeled "New alert command in Bacula 9.0.0" is the correct one to enable but
there seems to be some strange characters in the text that would need changing.
 Perhaps you pointed the alert command to the wrong drive?

Another possibility is that you do not have the tapeinfo program loaded or that
it is not compatible with the version I was using.

In any case, if you are not having problems with the Alert Command turned off,
and the btape test command passed, you can be sure that nothing is wrong.

Best regards,

Kern