> Johannsen, Thorsten <thorsten-johann...@gmx.net> kirjoitti 5.4.2018 kello
> 14.35:
>
> On 05.04.2018 00:01, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>
> Hi Jari,
>

> [...]
>>>>>

> Do you have Raspbian installed? Do you use the bacula-fd version from the
> repository or did you compile your own?

Yes, I have the latest Raspbian. I have 9.0.4 on one of them and 7.4.4 on the
others.   I have absolutely no idea how I have got them, as I do not see
anything in /usr/local/src or my home. I pretty definitely compiled the 9.0.4
from source as I have full stack of the latest at point  on that Raspi, but now
moved them to an lxc container on my Proliant.

/etc/apt* does not have traces of some customer source either.