> Hello list,
>
> in my mail
>

> [Bacula-users] scheduled job different that manually initiated job? --WAS:
> Re: Backup problem with 1 of 2 Raspberry PI using Raspbian (Debian)
>
> one of the problems I was facing is colliding configuration parameters. I
> set "accudate=no" in the job config, but "accurate=yes" in the schedule.
>

> I noticed this a few times that it is possible to specify an option in
> multiple locations. (Though I cannot give another example at the moment)

There are a dozen of a such parameters. :)

> I am wondering if there is some kind of overview or documentation about
> the order of precedence of configuration parameters?

I think all is described in documentation in different places, i.e.

"17.5 The Schedule Resource
(...)
The Job-overrides permit overriding the Level, the Storage, the Messages,
and the Pool specifications provided in the Job resource.
(...)"

You have to carefully read it.

best regards
--