Hello Jere,

I have never used Bacula Backup Webmin module but as far as I remember
it has capability to modify config files the same as Baculum has. So
you need to be careful to not overwrite introduced changes in config
files or you can use only one interface to modifiy these files.

About bconsole paths, in Baculum the path is configurable in API
config wizard and you can just change it.

To the main question about using both Webmin and Baculum I can't say
'yes' or 'no' because I don't know the Bacula Webmin module.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 at 20:56, Jere Austill, III <j...@austill.org> wrote:

> I have Debian 9 stretch installed with Apache2
> and have downloaded and installed the community edition of Bacula 9.2
> and the deb rpm of Baculum according to the "Bacula Console and
> Operators Guide"
>
> I have also installed postgreSQL because it seems to be preferred for
> the community version of Bacula rather than MySQL
>
> I also have Webmin installed with its Bacula Backup System module.
>
> Is it possible to use both Baculum Web and the Webmin Bacula Backup
> System module?  The file locations of the deb APT download and install
> I originally had and then uninstalled to try out the community edition
> of Bacula 9.2 are WAY different.
> example:  the config files that were in
> /usr/sbin/bconsole
> are now in
> /opt/bacula/bin/bconsole
>
> Jere

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus