On 8/27/19 11:30 AM, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
> Dear Group
>
> Now incredible ... after restarting RedHat 7.4 )without installing any
> Software" my bacula-fd Service dont Startup anymore.
>
> [root@srvcar051 bacula-5.2.6]# ps -ax | grep bacula
> 13370 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep --color=auto bacula
> [root@srvcar051 bacula-5.2.6]#
>
> [root@srvcar051 bacula-5.2.6]# netstat -l | grep bacula
> [root@srvcar051 bacula-5.2.6]#
>

> i recompile the application and installed without Problem, but the Service
> dont come Up.
>
> Regards
> Mauri

RHEL is systemd-based.  Have you enabled the bacula-fd service?  Were
the systemd unit files for the service installed correctly?  This has
been widely reported as a problem on systemd-based Linux distributions.

[bites tongue and withholds off-topic comments on systemd]

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications