Hello,

I think what you mean is a bare metal recovery procedure.
This is generally possible but needs some special preparations and instructions.
It is not a full out of the box recovery procedure.

It depends on how secure you backup you servers.

I've already written a complex base article but I think
this is not the time to publish them here. I don't make
people to read boring and unfinished alpharelease stuff :-)

Cheers,
Pierre