On 03/04/2020 19:38, Bernie Elbourn wrote:
On 03/04/2020 03:58, Pierre Bernhardt wrote:

It is exactly same job configured?

A good thought but yes it is same simple job with no inherited defaults.

Some extra detail this time using sed to reliably obfuscate :-)

Running Jobs:
Console connected at 29-Mar-20 12:36
  JobId  Type Level     Files     Bytes  Name              Status
  70172  Back Diff        120    36.70 M Backup-pc is running
 70173  Back Incr          0         0  Backup-pc is waiting on max Job jobs

And the reason it doesn't get cancelled is because they are *not* identical jobs, one is "Differential" and the other is "Incremental."

You need to run the Differential, Incremental, and Full jobs at different priorities - that reflect how you want things done - and set "Cancel Lower Level Duplicate = Yes" and "Allow Mixed Priority = Yes" in them all.

I have my schedule set that Full jobs run at 50, Differential Jobs run at 49, and Incremental Jobs run at 48, as some of my Full jobs last more than 24 hours. I have a several machines, and some of them cannot be fully backed-up in twenty-four hours. I run Differential and Full backups on Saturday mornings (at 00:01), but nor for *all* machines, and no backup on Sunday morning. All machines do an incremental backup from Monday to Friday.

And I have a complicated schedule:
Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyOneNoSun"
Run = Level=Full FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental 1st sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Differential FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=49 2nd-5th sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Incremental FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=48 mon-fri at 00:01
}

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyTwoNoSun"
Run = Level=Full FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental 2nd sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Differential FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=49 1st,3rd-5th sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Incremental FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=48 mon-fri at 00:01
}

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyThreeNoSun"
Run = Level=Full FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental 3rd sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Differential FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=49 1st,2nd,4th,5th sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Incremental FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=48 mon-fri at 00:01
}

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyFourNoSun"
Run = Level=Full FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental 4th sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Differential FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=49 1st-3rd,5th sat at 00:01 Run = Level=Incremental FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Differential IncrementalPool=Incremental Priority=48 mon-fri at 00:01
}

I hope this helps, and gives you some ideas on how to get your schedule to do what you want. :-)

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)