Hello,

We are pleased to announce the release of Bacula version 11.0.5. This is
a minor release of the new stable version.

The new release 11.0 has with many new features and a number of
changes. Please take care to test this code carefully before putting it
into production.  Although the new features have been tested, they have
not run in a production environment.

This release of Bacula uses a new catalog format.  We provide a set of
scripts that permit to convert a 9.x and earlier versions to the new
11.0 format (1023).  Normally, it is automatic, though this is a big
change that takes longer than usual. The upgrade process will require
more or less twice the size of the actual database on disk.

Please see the ReleaseNotes for how to build Bacula 11.0.5 with the
correct libs3 for use with the Amazon Cloud.

The binaries (rpm, deb) should be ready in a week or two.

Thank you for using Bacula,
Eric

Release 11.0.5 03 June 2021

11.0.5 is a minor bug fix release.

 - Fix compilation
 - Fix org#2427 About incorrect handling of empty files with Accurate=yes on
Windows
 - Update MySQL update procedure for 5.6

Bugs fixed/closed since last release:
2427