Hello,

The Pool used shouldn't matter, provided that it is the same Job.

Can I check that you have one Job (per client) with different level Pools
defined:

e.g.

Job {
  Name = BackupForClientX
  Client = client-x
  Schedule = WeeklyCycle
  Full Backup Pool = NameOfFullPool
  Incremental Backup Pool = NameOfIncrPool
  Differential Backup Pool = NameOfDiffPool
}

and also a schedule that defines the job Level:

e.g.

Schedule {
  Name = WeeklyCycle
  Run = Level=Full 1st sun at 01:00
  Run = Level=Differential 2nd-5th sun at 01:00
  Run = Level=Incremental mon-sat at 01:00
}

There's a very good example of using pools for different levels of backup
in the "Automated Disk Backup" section of the manual:

https://www.bacula.org/11.0.x-manuals/en/main/Automated_Disk_Backup.html#SECTION0031300000000000000000

Thanks.
--
Graham