On 8/2/22 21:00, Phil Stracchino wrote:

Huh.  Now I'm curious about how you set up the QNAP cross-compiler and development environment.  I couldn't find any useful information on that and QNAP support flatly refused to provide any.

It all stated from here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/bacula/mailman/message/36443243/

Since I'm normally using FreeBSD, I created a Slackware VM in VirtualBox just for this.

(Starting with manage it in any sensible way beyond pushing buttons in its point-and-drool web management interface, which I quickly found to be full of You Can't Do That.)

Can't comment on that.
After I put Bacula-SD on the NASes, usually my work is done.
Occasionally I use SSH to check/delete some volumes.

 bye
        av.