Finally 8 of 15 verify jobs returned with differences. I did not have this
before when I was only using level Data and not Accurate.
How can I investigate teh root cause of this?

What seems counter intuitive to me is that all verify jobs are marked as OK,
also those that returned with differences.
I guess this means the verify job ran completely and has no relation to
potential differences being found.