Thanks for the response, but I want to include the /mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/i* and
exclude the /mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/*/temp.  Wouldn’t your exclude both?

From: Eduardo Antonio Adami <ad...@unicamp.br>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 12:35 PM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] wilddir not working for exclusion but is for
inclusion

Hi Dave, you can try to use only one option block!

FileSet {
  Name = "CD-i"
  Include {
    Options {
        signature = SHA1
        Compression = GZIP9

        exclude = yes

        wilddir = "/mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/i*"

        wildfile = "*.rar"
        wildfile = "*.zip"
        wilddir = "/mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/i*/temp"
     }
    File = /mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA
  }
}

Best Regards
Eduardo A Adami

Em seg., 3 de out. de 2022 às 11:44, Dave <du...@onetouchemr.com
<mailto:du...@onetouchemr.com> > escreveu:

I’m running Bacula 9.0.6 and cannot seem to get a wilddir exclusion to work.
My fileset is:

FileSet {

  Name = "CD-i"

  Include {

    Options {

        signature = SHA1

        Compression = GZIP9

        wilddir = "/mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/i*"

     }

    Options {

       RegexDir = ".*"

       wildfile = "*.rar"

       wildfile = "*.zip"

       wilddir = "/mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/i*/temp"

       exclude = yes

      }

    File = /mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA

  }

}

There are a few hundred gigs of data in a few temp subdirectories and it
continues to be backed up.  Is there some sort of issue with how I have this
configured?  I did also try the following with the same results:

       wilddir = "/mnt/CUSTOMER_DATA/*/temp"