On 04/02/2023 02:04, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
Mandi! Ana Emília M. Arruda
   In chel di` si favelave...

[ Could you please stop putting me in TO/CC?! mailman is so dumb that don't
   send email if i'm on To:/CC:, and all my email archive goes bad. Thanks.  ]

It's not Mailman, it's you.

Login to the bacula mailman system, and change this:
"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list. Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No to receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added to it."

to "No".

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)