Interesting discussion.
Many people have difficulty with God's acts in the Bible because God seems to be committing or commanding immoral acts (e.g., when God commands the Israelites to wipe out certain people-groups, including children). I think that many of these charges can be alleviated if some good justification can be given for the claim that it is morally permissible for God to kill people as he does in the Bible.

One step towards arguing for the claim that it is morally permissible for God to kill people is to argue that people do not have the right not to be killed by God. I may have the right that you not kill me, and vice versa, but perhaps there are different considerations with God. The difference is that while others don't own my body, God may own my body. There are three options:

a) God owns the body inhabit and I don't,
b) I own my body and God doesn't
c) God and I jointly own my body.

[...]

<http://prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2008/04/is-it-permissib.html>Link