Last night I saw a crap movie with Owen Wilson and that guy with the baggy eyes, he looks like he's always on medication and just very very tired. I think the movie was caleld Wedding Crashers and it's from 2004 or something. It features a scene in which a fictional politician shakes hands with a real one - and that real politician was Senator McCain. For a minute I thought I was literally in the wrong movie. And now I found this T-Shirt by Ropeadope. I like it. I hope it's not super-old news! I'm from Yurrp after all.
<http://store.ropeadope.com/nope.aspx>Link

--
Posted By DNL to <http://www.monochrom.at/english/2008/08/nope.htm>monochrom at 8/23/2008 10:45:00 AM

Antwort per Email an