We're RIAT and we want to stay in touch.

Email not displaying correctly? View it
https://sg-mktg.com/MTUyNzE5MjIyMXx4X2hjNFpYOGJwU0NrTUtXNzZ4TmEwNzRPS0xjVEVKd3pub1JkaGRvUjFra0tyVjY0UmU2blRabVRlSVhvMWVNZy0wTHZmakFDV2RHV2c5NXRvV3FLUFNYZmIwRHRXWkc3NTdLS3ZCc0N3WTk2el9EOG9sVEpNVXE0OTBSa2syd3Qwa2hDYzVHSTQ3bWlFcV94Mjh3ajNjUDVuUmR2bUt6RkpKVnhzYVpNS0JJUTREM0ZhSWlEdzQwWnlHWnA3OUdpNnNkUUFhalJrZE5lWHp4NENOM1ZPSGtVMXBXb3o2MjllR3UtcGJJNHByR255RE5yeHA3bnRPOTJyc25CdHZIUGRBaXNPRFBGUT09fCHUBWTiLam5JjTWyckdSQHaUxGUO7iApiJ3Gm51fKAq
 in your browser.

http://eepurl.com/dtcik1

Remember us?

We're RIAT https://riat.at. Maybe you met us as the Research Institute for Arts
and Technology, the RIAT Institute for Future Cryptoeconomics, Coded Cultures,
Artistic Technology Lab, 5uper.net or Artistic Bokeh. We have a lot to catch up
on, and we want to keep you updated, but with the looming General Data
Protection Regulation that has been filling up your inboxes, we needed to
quickly shoot out this email to ask you if you still want to hear from us,
otherwise it is farewell!

If you ever want to hear from us again please click below, if you're still
uncertain read on about what we're up to.

Subscribe http://eepurl.com/dtcik1

Here is a quick overview of some recent activities

We’re exhibiting and presenting our recent work at the upcoming Gray Area
Festival in San Francisco https://grayareafestival.io/
        We’re publishing the next issue of the Journal for Research Cultures
https://researchcultures.com/ on pata-institutions in June.
        We were honored by the European Commission’s STARTS Prize
https://starts-prize.aec.at/en/research-institute-for-arts-and-technology/ at
Ars Electronica for the successful integration of science, technology and art
to contribute to social and economic innovation.
        We performed the world’s first ever crypto-theatre Proof-of-Burn
http://thefutureofdemonstration.net/gallery.html at the Future of Demonstration
festival.
        We published an open-access publication Making Artistic Technology
http://artistic.technology/ to introduce young people to critical making and
open hardware.
        We presented our book Openism: Conversations on Open Hardware
http://fs3.at/a/us/3950414061 at the Open Hardware Summit in Denver.
        We hosted a ‘forkshop’ at Transmediale on Fork Politics in Post
Consensus Cryptoeconomics
https://2018.transmediale.de/content/fork-politics-in-post-consensus-cryptoeconomics
        We discussed our classic book Coded Cultures: New Creative Practices
out of Diversity http://fs3.at/a/us/3990433903at the We Are Developers summit
in Vienna

So if you want to stay updated about RIAT and hear about our upcoming ventures
please subscribe.

Subscribe http://eepurl.com/dtcik1

Unsubscribe
https://u7643243.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=7643243&data=4raQBb690ZO_J2gCzjXZtyS6hK-RZgyilVwXBJJ0UGap1blnEqVzkf2a1Ir08Qu_zqlFRUu4XFvYRCdfRDv_tbFJFwW-Btmgyw9_Y7-slV0leP45fGVfmN1ZiuDs_ogbez3m474oclV9eFd1YC8XHnNAo8yEG_bel07zo1fxr179fBHUzSzQF2nqlvtwp_l4CWbW6atWj2fIsdgTBoogrM7X6iCGItwWrhuUr8RpZjQN84D1IyeTHUevltv9nlNScbIW74GTXXxIL9qVFrE74ZIuTQX9acp22MPG11oSBVWI29IpuJhJ-DwG3pmU8WmBFGK-rfYp4jo1r3238WUAKNlOEgGtvxezRAybuEuV2MLu_BzVk4viboYSks5t-7nehS9Y5jjbPrtye4GQT_uumha4r7Iu1GJ82hChOKE6_ivb6sI8uLthbQdqNeTSVoLUVin0hZ9YGfvekfSy4vDq_cZCZDEQTfPOSHZliBpxDhvcC9XK3YmlUO0ayuV-gLWAsF6DkKEizOsPWxKdaoltcem-ugyUHarBPgXrfvd4FZhg4hAd0gpYX3T-DT3Dw7oP
 | Update Preferences
https://u7643243.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/?user_id=7643243&data=FkJ5RrPHLrah64aeovSxr1rIhhWwRQCjLZnSKgpSTksiDotMX4NUWFt0iJF8d9DL4HGCJ4q69L2E7CGkGB1dfQ4_Ao2o5A08RqDiqAWmRTgWSkBXyqzEdqV7I852hTIeIU8Y7xEYeHb4agKGVwoYblwIHYOu06HYUltdMl3px5O0qJYa5XQpHjajEymxdaT2BScL6maEzXdreBYAh5DwbPQuLJfUjHd419KKeNp-R1w02syvrx1ddXFlo-d6P58qAo1BZOXnwUKHZ8hqfbwKEK7VtIe3QQu_huEP46ds0S_X-jFFNR3VjRaAUECDNnRXEFpO66N10-0xIk4dMsQPgQP6yhm6_s15VHP9J4IkGOvbdGYDyJ1-Q9j-SkCe8EnM4tgPxF3y3EcgWKdlFX-Xa4D99MVnBkkoGrhm4LSRx2O7vxMGvMppPFxWfp__-g9BqhGkmhArv9oVAEHZuX1nJR38WDfhpBkjNbGq9GQAid4NDBG-xxHlKDO4sdqzwFXNZ1EwlLjJwhYw_D-X1sBiOmBz6Hgn69606w1Mtko6L0Y=

RIAT

RIAT

Vienna,  1070