To my knowledge this is not the case. I've never seen the House say anything
to the effect that they *never* were really Baha'is only that they did not
meet the qualifications of membership at the time they were disenrolled.

People change.

warmest, Susan
Susan
Excellent point and I stand corrected. Would it not be the case that CBs also no longer fot the criteria for being Baha'is? It is in this sense that I am saying that they are not Baha'is. As to others identifying themselves as Baha'is, I think they can als identify themselves as flying squirrels, but they don't meet the criteria for that either and I'm not going to tell them that they are either.
Rich










The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent 
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and 
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by 
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message 
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please 
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message 
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.


__________________________________________________


You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to