I always believe that the object of the law is more important than the law
itself.

What is the object of the Year of patience?
To give a chance, to avoid the divorce, by thinking alone, discussing with
others, speaking with the other, hearing the other, and maybe understanding
that the couple is not just an easy way to live but a fight of every day to
build a common life in love!

Having been married and now divorced, I think that I had, and that most people
have, a wrong understanding of this year of patience.

The Year of patience is sometimes considered as a negative thing, beginning of
the official divorce, 1st stage of the process to divorce. but it is NOT!!!
On the contrary, it is a very POSITIVE thing! Beginning of the discussion about
the problems, 1st stage of a process of comprehension, good-willing,
reconciliation of the couple!

As far as we consider it just like a sort of administrative process of the
divorce, we enter this too late, there is already nothing to save, the year of
patience has lost all its purpose...
If we consider it like a way to avoid the divorce, to go upon the difficulties
of the family life, then all couples should enter into 1,2,5, maybe 10 years of
patience during life! and it's normal! here, the Year of patience find all its
purpose and help for humanity.

Don't be afraid!
Talking about the Year of patience is NOT talking about divorce!
On the contrary, it's a way to say "we want to stay together! we don't want to
divorce! We have problems, so let's give us one complete year to resolve these!
in order to stay in Love!"

Otherwise, when it's too late, when there is nothing to save, I don't see the
need to take a year of patience...

Loïc

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.