Actually my wife and I separated, went through the Year, divorced and two years
later re-married. Other than that "respondent remarketh not".

  Regards,
  Scott

Loïc ROYER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Dear Scott,
  Have you ever felt in love? and have you ever been married?!
  I can assure you that the "repugnance" for your wife will quickly grow-up if
you just feel boried and because she will become the every-day obstacle to your
life!

  Personaly I have never felt this "repugnance" toward my ex-wife. I always
respect and appreciate her. but when I realized I was in love with someone else
(and not just for a temporary pleasure time) I have prefered to talk with her
about this. She is not baha'i but in fact it took us more than 2 years before
deciding to divorce.

  Waiting for this "repugnance" between wife and husband look to me the worst
way to divorce.
  I clearly believe we have to think well before to get married, because it's
for our whole life. but if it appears we have made a mistake, the divorce is a
possibility given to arrange things for both, and I don't think we have to wait
to feel "repugnance" one for the other...

  Loïc