I raised this question some time ago, but I thought I would again.  From the 
Baha'i quotations I've seen I don't see any exceptions allowed regarding 
Baha'is capitalizing pronouns relating to Manifestations or 'Abdu'l-Baha.  I 
have seen works from eminent Baha'is in which they did not capitalize pronouns, 
so I'm inclined to assume they knew what they were doing.  Some sources would 
not even allow capitalization of pronouns.  Presumably Wikipedia doesn't allow 
it.  I just looked at the article on Baha'u'llah and see the pronouns are not 
capitalized.  I would have to assume the House would not wish Baha'is to edit 
Wikipedia by capitalizing pronouns relating to the Central Figures.

Regards,
David

 
 
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") 
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be 
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The 
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts 
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail 
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and 
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 

Get inspired - dream, research, plan and book your next holiday online with MSN 
NZ Travel 
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Ftravel%2Emsn%2Eco%2Enz&_t=771497011&_r=MSN_NZ_travel_hmtagline&_m=EXT
__________________________________________________
You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to