 From: Stephen Kent Gray <skg_z...@yahoo.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Day of the Empty Throne

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
All sects even the heterodox, or maybe especially, both do and don't fit the
definition of covenant breaker.

The catch 22 being that the arguments both for and against any group being
steadfast or covenant breaker requires you to presuppose a group to have either
status before hand, thus begging the question. Questions like Who succeeded the
Bab? Who succeeded Bahaullah? Who succeeded Abdul Baha? Who succeeded Shoghi
Effendi? Is the Will and Testament and authenticdocument? etc. are only party
lines and not really thought about unless denouncing other sects.

Sorry, but many of may friends have in real life told me that I tend to be a
little bit of a grammar nazi. If you ask me for example Don't you like apple
pie, I'll respond No, I do like apple pie. it confuses people so I explain the
grammar of my response. Also, I do also have logic nazi tendencies as well with
pointing out the fallacies in people's arguments and references all the time.

Wishing someone a happy holiday should lead to a sectarian diatribe, but only
Susan the Warmest can do such a thing each and every time.

I also hate pro drop language with a passion. I wish English was much more anti
pro drop of a language.

Only dead people know the truth, or possible time travelers.

Sent from my iPad