The Baha'i Studies Listserv
That's a nice paper, but wouldn't just be easier to say PoMo contradicts itself
the same way
Nihilism does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_nihilism

PoMo is the same as nihilism in that saying PoMo is true, includes or leads to
PoMo is false.

PoMo is inconsistent internally and externally, such that people can't be a
PoMoist while being anything else,
while believe in known fact, or even while being a PoMoist.

Sent from my iPad