> As for the sex outside of marriage thing...
> It will never be corrected within the faith or any other group
untill men
> start getting serious about chastity for themselves. Personnally,
although
> I see the merit of male chasity - I'm not holding my breath.

It also will never be corrected within the Faith or any other group
until *women* start getting serious about chastity for themselves.

This issue will not be solved until women behave modestly in all their
public activities, and are willing to take responsibility for their
role in fostering a climate in which sexual activity outside of
marriage is deemed acceptable.

Any behavior or action by a woman which she knows is likely to elicit
a sexual response by a man who is not her husband is, in my opinion,
sexual activity outside marriage and therefore prohibited under Baha'i
law.  Too many women seem to believe that it is not sexual until a man
makes his move; and once he does it is his fault.

Further, any time a woman knowingly puts herself in a situation in
which she is sexually aroused by someone other than her husband, she
is engaging in sexual activity outside marriage.

Don C

- - - - -
He who believes himself spiritual proves he is not.