Dear Scott,

What is the source of your obsession with sex and Baha`i attitudes toward
sex? It's really tiresome these days.

This thread wasn't meant to have anything about sex. I used fornication as it is seen as a major sin in the Baha'i Faith, and I could use it to get the point across. I don't have an obsession with sex, and while I have contributed to recent discussions, I didn't start them. Regardless of whether the discussions have always kept on focus, I do want to know the answers, not only out of personal interest but also because I am planning on writing a piece on chastity in the youth newsletter here in NZ. Over here it is a requirement of the NSA that this newsletter have something on chastity yearly, and youth events frequently address sex. It is a big issue, as we have had problems with youth having sex before marriage, and that was why Peter Khan had to come to NZ a few years ago. As to why I wanted to know if there was a letter from the House of Justice on dress, for example, it is because if there were something I could use it.

Regards,

David

Gaming galore at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

---------- You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st news://list.jccc.net/bahai-st http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist (public) http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (public)