thank you so much Don for what you wrote and to Vahid and Rhett and Sandra

I am very very grateful

I know who to come to for assistance:

khazeh

So that part of Shoghi Effendi sentence might have been stated -

"I *charge* them [before God], by the precious blood that flowed in
such great profusion, by the lives of the unnumbered saints and heroes
who were immolated, by the supreme, the glorious sacrifice of the
Prophet-Herald of our Faith, by the tribulations which its Founder,
Himself, willingly underwent, so that His Cause might live, His Order
might redeem a shattered world and its glory might suffus the entire
planet - I *call on* them [before God], as this solemn hour draws
nigh, to resolve never to flinch, never to hesitate, never to relax,
until each and every objective in the Plans to be proclaimed, at a
later date, has been fully consummated."