Moms & Dads,

Sambil nunggu tanda-tangan Boss, nih saya kirim tips pemakaian PowerPoint dari Seth Godin. Lumayan, terutama Dads dan para Working-Moms yang sering membuat slide presentasi memakai PowerPoint.

Really Bad Powerpoint

I wrote this about four years ago, originally as an ebook. I figured the idea might spread and then the problem would go away--we'd no longer see thousands of hours wasted, every single day, by boring PowerPoint presentations filled with bullets.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2007/01/really_bad_powe.html

Regards,
Erik

-----
There's no such thing as free-lunch!
http://del.icio.us/erikts

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke