At the Office of the Inspector-General of Cavalry. Le Comte de Mylcandonai is clearing his desk, in expectation of receiving ratifaction of his new posting as Adjutant-General at any moment. His Aide enters bearing a rolled up document... AdM: Louis! Back from the front then! Congratulations upon your promotion to Major, by the way. I'm surprised that Guy didn't get around to purchasing it, since it was his turn after all, but no-one can argue with a field promotion - unlike the underhand purchases which seemed to have become the norm for a time. That wouldn't be my new commisison as Adjutant-General, by any chance? LL: I'm afraid not, Sir. It's a broadsheet from someone purporting to be 'the Phantom Menace' which I found in the street on the way here. It looks decidedly like someone is trying to stir up the Paris mob against you, Sir. AdM: What!!? Pass it over here man...ahh...mmmm....yes, well it seems as though the writer is using a stream of obscure words and phrases in an attempt to disguise the fact that the tract is totally devoid of actual content. I shouldn't worry unduly, Louis. I'd be surprised if any members of the mob will be able to understand it, though it should come in handy to light their kitchen fires. In fact, I'd probably have to read it alongside a dictionary myself if I thought it worth delving into....
