To: le Comte de Mylcandonai
From: le Comte Brouilles
Alain,
I am looking forward to attending your party. I am excited about your new
Lady, and much has happened to me since I was last in Paris including my
elevation to Comte).
I will be proposing marriage to Sally for a third, and last, time this
month; and hope you will tentatively reserve time for the wedding next
month.
Oeufs
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Vernon Lydiate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 3:41 PM
To: Banana Press
Subject: Announcemnt - Party week 1
WELCOME HOME BALL
HRH Princess Lousa and Comte Alain de Mylcandonai request the pleasure of
the company of Their Majesties, Their Royal Highnesses, His Eminence and all
Ladies and Gentlemen of note at a Ball to be held at the Fleur in the first
week of March to celebrate the return from the front of those heroic
Frenchmen who fought for the Honour of His Majesty over one of the coldest
winters on record.
All costs will be borne by le Comte de Mylcandonai
[ AdM (SL23) is holding a party at the Fleur in week 1. All gentlemen of SL
17+ are invited, together with their ladies, as are AdS and LL. Carousing
costs paid by AdM. ]