To the esteemed Colonel Pas de Problem (PdP)

Cher Colonel

I write to thank you for your gracious decision in permitting me to join
your regiment as a subaltern in the illustrious Grand Duke Max Dragoons.

May I also apologise if I have inadvertently mistaken your rank, for rumours
abound that you now hold the deserved title of Brevet Lt. Colonel? I am
certain that this will become permanent during the coming campaigning
season, and that greater glory lies ahead. Perhaps one day I will have the
privileged responsibility of serving you as an aide?

Your humble and obedient subaltern

Henri Serf-Edly (HSE)

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Peter T Davies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "banana/Moderator/Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: HSE to PdP re GDMD


> From: Col PdP, GDMD
>  To: Regimental Logistical Staff, GDMD
>
>
>  Subject: New Recruits
>
>  Please make sure that transport has been arranged to the front for the
>  following new recruits this month:
>
>  Loup d' Loo
>  Henri Serf-Edly
>  Jean d' Generate
>  Paut Argent
>
>

Reply via email to