To the esteemed Franc en Pense (FeP), Brevet Leiutenant Colonel, Queen's Own Carabiniers
 
Sir, I write to thank you for your assistance and advice relating to my endeavours to commence a military career before the next campaign begins. The gracious BrLtCol Pas de Problem has accepted me as subaltern in the illustrious Grand Duke Max Dragoons - a most gracious offer considering my very recent arrival in Paris, and the fact that, for the present only, my standing among the gentry of Parisian society is (understandably) underestimated.
 
I sincerely hope that the powers that be might see fit to allow the GDMD and QOC to fight alongside each other in the days that lie ahead, as we crush the accursed foes who have so affronted our glorious nation. I wish you and your regiment every success, sir.
 
Your humble and obedient servant
 
Henri Serf-Edly (HSE), Grand Duke Max Dragoons

Reply via email to