Mon cher Msr. de Noir (AdN)
 
Welcome to the glorious city of Paris. I wish you every success on your quest for a commision in the glorious French forces, but am assured within my heart that, for such an esteemed gentleman as yourself, this will not prove to be any problem.
 
I hope to be able to join you at your welcoming soiree, although this depends, of course, on when you plan to schedule this most anticipated celebration, and of course, on your future military career. You are probably aware that a great number of the heroic militia of glorious France are even now defeating our accursed foes and enlarging our empire's territory. We shall remain at the front for this month, and the next.
 
I look forward to making your personal acquaintance, sir, either here at the front should you join us next month, or, upon my safe return (God willing), in Paris in the Fall.
 
I am, sir, your obedient servant
 
Captain Henri Serf-Edly (HSE), Grand Duke Max Dragoons.

Reply via email to