Gentlemen of Paris,

I am newly arrived in Paris and seeking a suitable commision in the forces
of France, so that I may emulate my farther, the Baron. Once this is
achieved I will be holding a party to celebrate my arrival.  All gentlemen
will be cordially invited to join me with their partners for an evening.of
light conversation and drinking.

Arachnid De Noir

----------------------------------------------------------
James Blessing
Technical Support Manager
Zen Internet Ltd.
T: 01706 713 999
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
F: 01706 715795
W: http://home.zen.co.uk

Zen ADSL from £50 per month
Order today!...see www.zenadsl.com
---------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
then please delete forthwith.

If a quotation is included, it is provided for budgetary
purposes only and is subject to status. Charges exclude VAT
and are correct at time of quotation, but may change at any
time. All transactions are subject to the appropriate
Zen Internet Ltd Terms and Conditions.

Reply via email to