To: Adjutant_General LG Marquis Jeni_Clairefontaine
From: Horse_Guards_Brigadier, LG Duc Sam d'Wich

Sir

It has come to my attention that you are looking for a Division Commander
for the Frontier division. I would be please if you would consider my application for
this position. As you are no doubt aware in the recent campaign season the men under
my command performed admirably and although I cannot take full credit for this I feel
that my leadership did same some part to play in our success. I also feel that I can
better serve France and my King better as a division commander.

If you feel that I am not suitable for the role or you have someone else in mind I
would
be please if you would consider me for any other Division commands that come up this
month.


[OOC. SdW applied for division commander of the Frontier division, or any other
division
command positions that may become free this month, (AdM's applied for MoS and I don't
know who else may be moving on but if any of the other Division commanders move on
then
SdW applies for that position also]

--
Mark Forsyth

Reply via email to