Henri and Guillotine,

I am thinking of taking my battalion to the front for winter campaign. I was 
wondering if the both of you would join me.  I would ask the Colonel but I 
know he has pressing matters to take care of with this egg throwing case.  I 
think it is time I test my mettle and having some veterans a long to help 
guide me would ensure that I don't make any beginner mistakes.

Besides being about time that I go it would give my tailors a chance to get 
caught up on patching all the holes in my uniforms from all the practice I 
have been getting from the Cardinal Guards.  I think I will be able to heal 
better at the front the Spanish are such terrible shots. (OOC: Since joining 
the KM DdC hasn't been over half health thanks to the CG.)

In the Service of King and Country,
Defenseur
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Reply via email to