To: Duc Kenneth Tishton, Marquis Guy le Vair,
CC: Members of the Cardinal's Guard
From: Duc Axel von Fersen, Minister of State and Commander of the Cardinal's
Guard


Duc Tishton, Marquis le Vair

I am sorry to have to inform you that I have to resign my command of the
Cardinal's Guard. Even though the regiment is the finest in France, and I am
deepely honoured to be their commander, I have to put my duties towards
France first. There are urgent governmental matters that have to be attended
to in Paris, and since many members of the government now are at the Front
the responsibility falls back on me.

I understand this will cause disturbances in the army structure, and I can
only hope that Phil will be able to repeat the success of the  Cardinal's
Guard from this month.

Yours
Duc Axel von Fersen
Minister of State
Commander of the Cardinal's Guard



==========================
To: Duc Juan Ferawl don Alferwan
From: Duc Axel von Fersen

Dear Juan,

I will unexcpectedly come back to paris next month. Since I will have some
time over and since I saw that there was a vacancy at Le Tigre, I would like
to resume my old position as fencing instructor.

Yours
Duc Axel von Fersen


===========================
To: The men of the Cardinal's Guard
From: Duc Axel von Fersen


Men,

I, sadly enough, must resign my command of our regiment. My duties as
Minister of State requires my attention, and since it is not possible to
handle those responsibilities and command the Cardinal's Guard at the front
at the same time, this is the only solution.

I am proud that my last month with you was such a successful month. Even
though our colleagues in the King's Musketeers did not quite reach up to the
standard we could have hoped, your bravery ensured the success of the entire
brigade.

I hope you all will join me in a celebration of your recent success, and of
your upcoming successes, when you come back to Paris in September.

Your Colonel,
Duc Axel von Fersen


[OOC: AvF resigns from the CG (but NOT as MoS), and AvF applies for the now
vacant position of fencing instructor at Le Tigre]

_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to