General le Duc Alain de Mylcandonai, 1st Army Commander,
     I see that the King has noticed your skill in the field and given you 
the promotion that you deserve.  Congratulations.
     On a related matter, I am now in a position to serve as an Army 
commander.  I notice that Duc Kenneth Tishton is serving below his grade as 
3rd Army commander.  If you could assist me in reminding the good Field 
Marshal as to how we do things in France, I am confident that I can 
convince the current Field Marshal that I could fill the post of 3rd Army 
Commander.
     Yours,
     Brevet General le ViComte Soire de Success, 1st Division Commander

PS: This would also open up the 1st Division Command to a worthy Brigade 
Commander, if we can find someone to make the appointment.

PPS: I will understand if in the press of military obligations you are 
unable to assist, or even unable to reply.

_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to