�They were conversing about fighting with my fianc�?� Arisia raised her brows curiosly, pinning locks of curls back in different styles. She observed each in the mirror, now un-accustom to viewing herself as a female.
�Yes, it was quite the ordeal trying to explain Bulgarians are not Turks. Their conversation was quite humorous from my point. He was actually quite charming�
�Marie, I was joking about having a Bulgarian fianc�! How does france stand in regards to the Bulargians?�
�How am I supposed to know, I�m a singer Arisia. You�re the captain.� Marie grinned, a full grin which complimented her very well.
�Any messages? New post?� Arisia disregarded Marie�s manner. They were best friends, they enjoyed picking on each other to no end.
�Not that I can recall.�
�Party invitations?� Arisia asked hopefully, she�d done a few stupidly daring deeds at the front to get herself a title of Chevalier.
�Afraid not. You�re social status still isn�t aspiring to new heights as you would wish it to be. It seems not even your complete disregard for safety can bring you to new levels of social regard. It seems as if you�re going to have to get involved in the politics if you plan to do much.�
�I know nothing of such things. I can�t even ask my commanders for such advice considering their conduct at the front. The four horse men indeed!� Arisia spoke with a poison tongue, sounding quite disgusted.
�Yes. I must say, sneaking off at late hours of the night to find companionship with the horses��
�It is simply disgusting! This regiment is supposed to be proud and honorable, but I have no voice in comparison to theirs. I can�t just come straight out and say that�s what they were doing, I only heard talk and saw them sneaking away. I never followed, such things would give me nightmares.�
�Perhaps� but men have a keen interest for what women say if they think it will help them in their courtship. You might disclose some of this information as Arisia, the beautiful singer and cousin of GAlS. You could mention how he was very perturbed to even suspect such actions of his commanders.�
�Marie. I love you!� She spoke very dramatically, hugging Marie. It was a long shot, but you never know� it could perhaps work. �How�s my hair look like this Marie?� She pulled many curls back from her face, pinning them in a bun, but leaving several loose to frame her features.
�It�s your hair, but be sure to powder your face. You�re much to dark.�
�Am I? Perhaps your right�When do we go on tonight? Thank you so much for arranging this. I�ve missed singing so bad.�
�You were born for the stage as much as to wield a sword, if not more. A few hours, at 5:30; We aren�t to be late either. Some of the other girls got sick and we�re filling in for the banquet entertainment. It�s a soldier�s welcome home party, his family and friends will be there. It�s nothing spectacular but we�ll perhaps be seen a bit more. More powder� Marie took the powder from Arisia and started applying it herself.
�I should see�� She coughed through the cloud of dusty white. �Dynah in a few days. She�ll expect a big fancy gif� gift..�
*Cough� cough�*


Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.
_______________________________________________ Banana mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to