|
Lieutenant Colonel
Le chevalier Henri DuBois
The Kings Musketeers
Sir
May I present myself to you I am Claude De Grasse,
second son of Baron De Grasse.
I have noted the exploits of yourself and other
brave frenchmen in the recent conflict against the cursed enemy. I am ashamed
that I have wasted my time, and money, at home in drunkeness and debauchery
while stout hearts gave their live for King and country in the
conflict. I implore you to give me the chance to mend my evil ways and allow me
to join the finest regiment in all of France, and if I can perforate a
few of the Cardinal's Guards so much the better.
Your obediant servant
Claude De Grasse
|
- BANANA: Gathering in Week 2 joe.farrell
- BANANA: Gathering in Week 2 Chris Schletter
- Re: BANANA: Gathering in Week 2 Steve Nicewarner
- Re: BANANA: Gathering in Week 2 Chris Schletter
- BANANA: Mail from Claude De Grasse Richard A. Loutzenheiser
