Brigadier General Le Baron de Penmarch,

Sir,

Allow me to congratulate you on a well fought
campaign.  As a Subaltern with the Dragoon Guards, I
was too far removed to witness your leadership of
Grand Duke Max's Dragoons, but the tales I have heard
speak volumns of your abilities.  Your further
ennoblement is proof that even the King has taken
notice of your example to the his officers.  As a
Brigadier General, you are allowed an Aide.  As a
Minister of His Majesty's Government, your are far too
busy to be without an Aide.  Allow me to be your Aide.
 I am serving as a Subaltern in the Dragoon Guards. 
In the recent campaign, I was mentioned twice in
dispatches.  I have served briefly as an Aide to
Brigadier General le Marquis de Custaad.  I am certain
that, as your Aide, I could take care of mundane
matters, allowing you to concentrate on the important
issues.

               Respectfully,
               Louis d'Or, Subaltern, Dragoon Guards

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
http://taxes.yahoo.com/
_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to